+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got SPP Visa (approved/refused) for Sep 2013 intake from New Delhi?

Syamkumar s

Sep 7, 2013
Hi all,

I am reading this Forum last one moth Today I received my September Intake rejected reason they marked

Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of, your qualifications ,previous studies,employment,Level of Establishment,Language abilities or future prospects and Plans

This is the only one marked

but my friend having same situation got Visa I have IELTS 6 and 55% Computer science diploma with BSC IT 59% distance, applied under SPP on Mohwak Network technician .My friend having B Tech and IELTS 6 got visa for the same Course I am Lost any one help me what to do next .I received a call from embassy on 29th asking for My medical date and hospital name and docter name ,I doubt may be they don't receive my pre medical result I applied on august 8th revived application on Delhi 12th august passport send back 5th september

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
out of the blue I got below email from CHC ... I have not sent any emails to them lately.
My heart started pounding when my inbox showed 1 New Unread email from re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca but when I checked closely its a response to one email that I had sent on 27th June 2013.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Please be advised that your application is currently under review and a decision will be taken shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
LANDED..........
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
AzharSPP said:
out of the blue I got below email from CHC ... I have not sent any emails to them lately.
My heart started pounding when my inbox showed 1 New Unread email from re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca but when I checked closely its a response to one email that I had sent on 27th June 2013.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Please be advised that your application is currently under review and a decision will be taken shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde
hahahahah.. your heart never workd like this b4...even if u saw hot girl...hehhehe.. the way it works wen u see email from chc..hahahaha

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
my college has granted extended arrival permission till 22nd Sep 2013 which is by the way a Sunday ... huh?

This means that I may wait max till Friday 20th Sep for CHC to provide a decision somehow and i can still make it for Fall Intake 2013!
I so much wanted to withdraw my application but my parents want me to wait till the last moment.
Since I have already patiently waited for 126 days ... I guess 9 more days will not be a big issue anyways.

DevPratap

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AzharSPP said:
my college has granted extended arrival permission till 22nd Sep 2013 which is by the way a Sunday ... huh?

This means that I may wait max till Friday 20th Sep for CHC to provide a decision somehow and i can still make it for Fall Intake 2013!
I so much wanted to withdraw my application but my parents want me to wait till the last moment.
Since I have already patiently waited for 126 days ... I guess 9 more days will not be a big issue anyways.
Azhar since I came across this discussion board I m going thought all your posts and wishing u may get your visa by this week my best with u man .

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
I finally decided to withdraw my application of Canada Study permit.
Yesterday I went to VFS and submitted a letter as well as sent them withdrawal email of my Visa application.

I would like to take a minute and thank all the people who said kind words, motivated me, assured me time and again to be patient and prayed for me.
Sorry if I missed anyone's name out here but i have tried my best not to :)
A big thank you to sandhuboy, moneywater, ms.mech , analyst2013(manish), harsewak, kishore4900, sujeeth, Creatorzz Son, reyhan649, jaypreet , krishnat , Nahush , MandyKMF , ggsn, srisrikanth, DevPratap, artiSOLANKI , seema_sinha , friday.h and Harpreet88kaur.

You guys are great people and really helped me to pass the agonizing 4 months wait and watch patience game.
I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

I would not be very active on this forum from now on but if you wish to contact me for any query or lets say xyz reason send me a personal message which is connected to my email.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
AzharSPP said:
I finally decided to withdraw my application of Canada Study permit.
Yesterday I went to VFS and submitted a letter as well as sent them withdrawal email of my Visa application.

I would like to take a minute and thank all the people who said kind words, motivated me, assured me time and again to be patient and prayed for me.
Sorry if I missed anyone's name out here but i have tried my best not to :)
A big thank you to sandhuboy, moneywater, ms.mech , analyst2013(manish), harsewak, kishore4900, sujeeth, Creatorzz Son, reyhan649, jaypreet , krishnat , Nahush , MandyKMF , ggsn, srisrikanth, DevPratap, artiSOLANKI , seema_sinha , friday.h and Harpreet88kaur.

You guys are great people and really helped me to pass the agonizing 4 months wait and watch patience game.
I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

I would not be very active on this forum from now on but if you wish to contact me for any query or lets say xyz reason send me a personal message which is connected to my email.
Why did you withdraw your application ?? :(

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
7.5 (R-8.5; L-8; S-7.5 and W-6.5)
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Azhar - I wanted to say "this is sad" BUT, please don't forget... nothing happens without the will of the creator "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un".

I am sure that he has written something way to better for you in your future..... so keep trust in him. We shall hear a great success story of your in the near future In Sha Allah!!

Wishing you a best of luck for your future!! Keep in touch !!!

deebee

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
I second u reyhan ....
nothin happens with out "HIS " wish...

I strtd the whole process in the month of may ... for september intake thts really late planning .. had very verry very less hopes ... i was rejected by 2 agencies as i had backlogs ( which was cleared in my last sem ), 7 yrs gap from last course . Faced lot of issues say from getting an admission till getting GIC certificate ... applied visa on 31st July .... reqst reached delhi on 1st August( heard strike which was partial became full on tht day).. still left everything in god's hand ... received passport despatchd msg on 12th with a mail of approval letter in my inbox .. received passport on 14th .. flew on 23rd .....

I comlpetely belive its purely gods grace ...coz i faced problems in each and every step while processing and arranging papers for this study program ....n witnessed things getting done on time too ...... nothin else to say

everything is "Insha allah "

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.
Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
AzharSPP said:

How is everyone?
To those who all are in Canada - What all happened in last 2 years? What next....
To those who are in AUS/NZ - Kia ora Mate! Hows life?
To all still in India - Hope you all are doing well.
Anyone in other countries also please share your experiences.