+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from IRAN, who applied under Express Entry CEC?(reply or message me, pls)

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi,

I am Reza, I submitted my application (in-land) April 2017 and requested to submit additional documents in June 2017, and since then I haven't received any response from CIC.

Is there anyone here with the same situation? I am also wondering if you could add me to the telegram group if there is any.

Cheers.

Annagh

Jan 27, 2018
Hi, I am actually in the same situation as you, I submitted mine in July in Nov they asked my CV and supervisor at work and then I passed the eligibility for PR, criminality passed, medical passed so basically everything was fine about my case however the security background check showed that wasn't completed and from NOV till today is behind security check with the third party CSIS which normally they have to complete their part within timely manner of 6 months. Mine passed 6 months now, but seems I am not the only one here! the issue with CIC after they complete their part and they send all the applicants to CSIS for security screening and check. The thing is they do not follow it after with CSIS each case by cases even if they passed the legitimate time.. frankly speaking, I thought they are not organized or don't realy care but after reading the news yesterday it seems all Iranians PR likely to get hold at the security check by CSIS !... . Some are waiting years with no explanation and mostly are CEC graduate or recent graduate. So They took this case apparently to federal court and they are demanding an answer that why they are only holding Iranian applicants for so long as this shows discrimination against one specific community!! so I am hoping we get a result from has happened cause it is as they said dissertation against Iranian community and funny thing I am a recent graduates as well and out of 45 people in my class I am the only one got stuck behind the security the rest from China, Russia and India got it faster than me !!. I even took my case to MP asked for so many notes and called so many times to CIC no-one can help I am afraid at this point and my only fear is to wait like the rest of Iranian 3 years :(( so hopefully with the current complain they can wrap faster!
READ this link and register your name if your PR passed the legitimate time of 6 months:
https://www.iccongress.ca/delayediranianapplications
https://ipolitics.ca/2018/03/29/more-than-200-iranians-report-lengthy-wait-times-for-permanent-residency/
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hundreds-of-iranians-in-limbo-as-security-screenings-delay-immigration-applications-1.4609524

MehD

Feb 12, 2018
Folks,
Just wanted to let you know that IRCC is currently processing Iranian PR applications faster than before. If you check MyImmitracker link below you will notice that they are working on backlogged applications after #DelayedIranianApplication tweeted reached authorities two months ago. This issue got a good public and media visibility.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/iranian-e-apr-tracker

Mine got approved in 120 days

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017
Dears, Iam Pakistani currently working in Iran, any of friends may help me to understand that after PPR how to send Passport to a visa office as there is no visa office in Iran ?

zahramaslavi

Apr 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am from Iran, living and working in Canada (about 4 years now). I received my IOT under BC PNP express entry program. Now that I'm going to submit my application, I'm wondering how long it would take to receive my PR. I am also including my husband in my application (he just finished his PHD in UBC). Anyone with the same or similar story? If yes, please share your experience with me.
Our medical was requested in our application which is different than what I hear from everyone. Everyone else is saying they were asked for medical couple of month after they submitted their application.

Also please include me or send me a link of any existing telegram or whatsapp group or channel.

Thanks