+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

addmission in 3rd year of university

Jan 16, 2008
i am studing in japan for 2 years. in 1st year i studied japanese language.and then enter into a technical school, rightnow i am studing automobile engineering in an automotive college , and seeking 2 years undergraduate certificate from that university(it's status is short term university) and the certificate i will get after completing will be 2years under graduate certificate on that base i can further continue my study in any university in japan from 3rd year. but i want to get addmission in a canadian university in 3rd year is is possible for me to do so

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mustafa_pervez said:
i am studing in japan for 2 years. in 1st year i studied japanese language.and then enter into a technical school, rightnow i am studing automobile engineering in an automotive college , and seeking 2 years undergraduate certificate from that university(it's status is short term university) and the certificate i will get after completing will be 2years under graduate certificate on that base i can further continue my study in any university in japan from 3rd year. but i want to get addmission in a canadian university in 3rd year is is possible for me to do so
You would have to contact the university where you wish to study and have them evaluate your credentials to see where you be placed.

PMM

Jan 16, 2008
thankyou for replying . i want to know is that ok to get student visa from a country where you are already on a student visa. looks very unusual.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
maroraza said:
dear changing school called "migration" from one institute to another institute :)
That's not what migration means. Try looking up the word "transfer."

maroraza said:
its called migration and you can migrate as student to Canada its possible
And you're prevaricating a bit with the facts. Your original post indicated migration to Canada, not changing schools.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
lol :) i didnt write only migrate to Canada i said YOU CAN MIGRATE AS A STUDENT TO CANADA OF COURSE WHILE HE MENTIONED COUNTRY NAME IN HIS QUESTION SO WHAT IF I MENTIONED THE SAME NAME :) INSTITUTE TO INSTITUTE CHANGING CALLED MIGRATION :) ANYWAY NOTHING TO ARGUE YOU WON DEAR :)