+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Yes you are right - eCOPR generation seems unpredictable in timelines.
Some are getting it in a days time and some taking even a month! Hope we get ours soon :)

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes you are right - eCOPR generation seems unpredictable in timelines.
Some are getting it in a days time and some taking even a month! Hope we get ours soon :)
Oh yes, I've been looking at countless threads but there is no real trend as to why I've given up trying to figure out when to expect it. I hope so too.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
I got eCOPR in 25 hours after photo submission but the range is wide.

Wow! Awesome, congrats on securing your PR officially mate!
My photo upload gave me brightness issue check non-stop no matter how much adjustments i made. I was wondering, could these reviews cause potential delays? Do you think so?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Wow! Awesome, congrats on securing your PR officially mate!
My photo upload gave me brightness issue check non-stop no matter how much adjustments i made. I was wondering, could these reviews cause potential delays? Do you think so?
You can still get your eCoPR and your photo gets rejected. The eCoPR depends on the declaration. Photo and Address is for your PR Card.

Reactions: Miracle2018

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, guys, my wife and I received our eCoPRs today. I will send you an update once we receive the cards.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update #1: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update #2: May 15, 2023
Portal Email: May 16, 2023
PR Portal credentials received and address and photos submitted: May 17, 2023
eCoPR Received: May 23, 2023

VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: sean468 and longvh

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, guys, my wife and I received our eCoPRs today. I will send you an update once we receive the cards.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update #1: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update #2: May 15, 2023
Portal Email: May 16, 2023
PR Portal credentials received and address and photos submitted: May 17, 2023
eCoPR Received: May 23, 2023

VO: Etobicoke
Congrats. I guess your VO is faster than Calgary, as I have been waiting since May 11th.

Reactions: greenhamster

silenhunter03

May 23, 2023
I am the main applicant for our PR, this morning my wife received and email saying the PR application has been approved. Me, the main applicant, has not received any email yet, does she need to reply to the email or should we wait for me to receive an email?

Subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGY4604)
***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I am the main applicant for our PR, this morning my wife received and email saying the PR application has been approved. Me, the main applicant, has not received any email yet, does she need to reply to the email or should we wait for me to receive an email?
Congrats. I would reply to the email with the info for all applicants - I got all three emails at the same time and I replied to all three with the same information (Answers for for PA, Spouse and Child). You will get your email soon, just reply again once you receive it.

Reactions: silenhunter03