+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

noself

May 13, 2024
Did you receive any update?
Yes. I got a dispatched message yesterday afternoon. Bluedart says it's expected to arrive today. Use the same VFS tracking number in bluedart to track it and check on ref number instead of airway number in the bluedart webpage.

jignesh8

May 14, 2024
Visitor Visa Applied. Current status on website: Under Process at IRCC.
Passport Reached IRCC: May 7th.
Can someone guide basis thier recent experience by when should i expect my passport back in Mumbai or will get dispatched from Delhi? I have my flight tomorrow night.
Thanks

noself

May 13, 2024
Anyone can suggest foe my Timeline
Request on 8th may
Sent to IRCC on 10th May
Awaiting next steps.
Did you check the tracker? You should have your visa number in the tracker by now. Either way, I think you will get the PP back sometime next week.

noself

May 13, 2024
Visitor Visa Applied. Current status on website: Under Process at IRCC.
Passport Reached IRCC: May 7th.
Can someone guide basis thier recent experience by when should i expect my passport back in Mumbai or will get dispatched from Delhi? I have my flight tomorrow night.
Thanks
If you haven't received a dispatch message, I doubt you will get your PP back by tomorrow. If they got it on 7th, expect a dispatch message sometime next week or by friday if you are lucky.

K2405

May 14, 2024
Did you check the tracker? You should have your visa number in the tracker by now. Either way, I think you will get the PP back sometime next week.
I did check using the track application status. It says its with IRCC since 10th may. Is that what you mean by tracker?

noself

May 13, 2024
Wow

I have my course started already and my tickets is booked for 21st is there no way I could get by this weekend?
Oh I mistook you for the guy who booked the tickets for tomorrow. You need luck to get the PP back by 21st. Count 10 working days minimum from the day of arrival at IRCC before dispatch. Another day or 2 for home delivery. I doubt they dispatch on a weekend. My guess is it's unlikely they dispatch it by this friday. Call VFS and let them know. You can also write to IRCC in the webform in the tracker i posted.

Last edited:

K2405

May 14, 2024
I am afraid not. Are the tickets refundable? Atleast partially?

You can try calling VFS and tell them about this problem, but I doubt you get it tomorrow in Mumbai when the PP hasn't even left the embassy by now. Good luck
Even if I get by the weekend it should do because my flight is on the 21st. So there is still a week to go.

noself

May 13, 2024
Even if I get by the weekend it should do because my flight is on the 21st. So there is still a week to go.
Sry i mistook your reply for someone else. I edited my reply you can read it again or DM me if you have more questions

K2405

May 14, 2024
Sry i mistook your reply for someone else. I edited my reply you can read it again or DM me if you have more questions
Yeay, lets hope I get it by this weekend, else will have to get a date change done for next weekend which is my worst case scenario as Study permit details are updated on the tracker already. So if not 21st then 27th as per the timeline is my best hope :)

dhruvit_r

May 15, 2024
Timeline for my visitor visa application.

PPR Received: 30 April, 2024
Passport sent: 02 May, 2024
Passport received by IRCC: 06 May, 2024
Passport dispatched by IRCC to VAC: 15 May, 2024
Passport dispatched by VAC to my address: 15 May, 2024

I've yet to receive the passport. Will update when I get it.

jignesh8

May 14, 2024
Timeline for my visitor visa application.

PPR Received: 30 April, 2024
Passport sent: 01 May, 2024
Passport received by IRCC: 07 May, 2024
Passport dispatched by IRCC to VAC: 16 May, 2024
Passport dispatched by VAC to my address: 16 May, 2024

I've yet to receive the passport. Will update when I get it.