+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application submission

shady1986

May 10, 2024
I wish really the someone has answer for my concern , I am preapring the document to submit PR Apllication under AIP including my wife and stepchild 18.19 Years Old ( My wife was not married to their Father ) , when I am gathering the document i found out that their father mention fake of marriage date in their birth certificate when i sked why he did that , he said he doesnt want to let feel embarrassed .
My wife has all proo that she was never been married and she was singele when we got married , Iam reaaly confused what to do ?

Shall is submit the birth certiciate as it is , what if IRCC asked fo dicorced certiciate ?
If the childs are not accompanying us , I still need to upload their Birth Certificate ?

Kindly Advise

CanGoldDigger

Star Member
Feb 17, 2024
-- Shall is submit the birth certiciate as it is , what if IRCC asked fo dicorced certiciate ?

You can get a new birth certificate or submit as it is and attach a letter of explanation with your proofs.

-- If the childs are not accompanying us , I still need to upload their Birth Certificate ?

Yes and they will need to do medicals as well.

shady1986

May 10, 2024
-- Shall is submit the birth certiciate as it is , what if IRCC asked fo dicorced certiciate ?

You can get a new birth certificate or submit as it is and attach a letter of explanation with your proofs.

-- If the childs are not accompanying us , I still need to upload their Birth Certificate ?

Yes and they will need to do medicals as well.
Thanks for your reponse ,Correcting birth certificate is a complicated process in Philippines which it might takes 1-2 Years However , Shall i send the explaination letter if requested only or while submitting the initial request ?
Is there any consquences for explaining that father mention fake date of marriage just to not let his kids feel embarrassed ?

Reactions: scylla