+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE PR PORTAL SUBMIT BUTTON GREY

Shaldar84

Apr 26, 2022
For sponsorship PR application for my wife through the PR portal, I uploaded and filled out all the required docs, put in all the digital signatures, paid the fees, uploaded the receipt but the submit button remains grey. All fields have the status "ready to submit" with no error indication anywhere. Anyone else had this experience ?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
For sponsorship PR application for my wife through the PR portal, I uploaded and filled out all the required docs, put in all the digital signatures, paid the fees, uploaded the receipt but the submit button remains grey. All fields have the status "ready to submit" with no error indication anywhere. Anyone else had this experience ?
Please check if you have filled the travel history form.

Reactions: Shaldar84

Shaldar84

Apr 26, 2022
Thank you! There were two digital forms that are not required as per the checklist but the portal makes them mandatory. Horrible.

Reactions: DimT44

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you! There were two digital forms that are not required as per the checklist but the portal makes them mandatory. Horrible.
What was the other one? As far as I remember it used to be the travel history form only. Looks like they added something else as mandatory?

Reactions: fuzzypoodle

shanewire

Mar 16, 2023
Upload the passport under "Travel Document or Passport" and again under "Passport or Primary Document". Submit button was then enabled then after consent declaration. Horrible system.