+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting game

tee2Canada

Dec 5, 2005
Hi Busdare,

Congratulations!

I didn't know that they send PPR through email. Is there a specific reason they do so? Can you request they send such requests through email.

So when are we washing it.

busdare

Jul 15, 2005
tee2canada,

Thanks.

Yes, if you mail them, at the middle of the Autoreply you will get from CIC, you will see something like this?

"By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC & thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case."

Have you notice that before? Apart from that, I wrote a mail to them last year telling them I will like to receive information from them through Email. This helps a lot and also saves time.

Take care and wait patiently for your letter, I am sure it is on the way. Where do you plan to stay in Toronto? Hope to see you there one day.

Busdare

tee2Canada

Dec 5, 2005
Hi Busdare,

Thanks for your reply. I wish I had taken note of the information much earlier. However, I'll just wait patiently and hope they use the DHL coupon I sent them.

I would initially be staying in Windsor which is a few hours drive from Toronto. We could get in touch via email even before you leave.

All the best.

May 12, 2024
tee2canada,

Thanks.

Yes, if you mail them, at the middle of the Autoreply you will get from CIC, you will see something like this?

"By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC & thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case."

Have you notice that before? Apart from that, I wrote a mail to them last year telling them I will like to receive information from them through Email. This helps a lot and also saves time.

Take care and wait patiently for your letter, I am sure it is on the way. Where do you plan to stay in Toronto website ? Hope to see you there one day.

Busdare
"The waiting game" is a phrase often used to describe a situation where one must wait patiently for an outcome or resolution, usually in a situation where there's uncertainty or a lack of control over the outcome. It implies enduring a period of anticipation or suspense until something specific happens or a decision is made.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
"The waiting game" is a phrase often used to describe a situation where one must wait patiently for an outcome or resolution, usually in a situation where there's uncertainty or a lack of control over the outcome. It implies enduring a period of anticipation or suspense until something specific happens or a decision is made.
Eff off scammer