+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Biometrics

FKRaja

Mar 4, 2024
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Hello Everyone,

I submitted a visitor visa application for my parents in early January, and their biometrics were completed three days after submitting the visa application. While my Dad's biometrics status shows as completed, my Mom's biometrics status states:

"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Similarly, my wife applied for her parent's visa in mid-February, and their biometrics were completed three days after the visa submission. However, her Mom's biometrics status is marked as completed, while her Dad's biometrics status states:

"We need your fingerprints to process the application. Check your messages below for details."

I'm curious why the language differs between the two cases. Additionally, if there's a need to resubmit biometrics, how can we schedule another appointment since the earlier biometrics collection letter has already been used to book an appointment?

Thank you for your assistance.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I submitted a visitor visa application for my parents in early January, and their biometrics were completed three days after submitting the visa application. While my Dad's biometrics status shows as completed, my Mom's biometrics status states:

"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Similarly, my wife applied for her parent's visa in mid-February, and their biometrics were completed three days after the visa submission. However, her Mom's biometrics status is marked as completed, while her Dad's biometrics status states:

"We need your fingerprints to process the application. Check your messages below for details."

I'm curious why the language differs between the two cases. Additionally, if there's a need to resubmit biometrics, how can we schedule another appointment since the earlier biometrics collection letter has already been used to book an appointment?

Thank you for your assistance.
Hi any update on your side? I have the same issue one of the applicant has same message and deadline passed? Thanks