+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of Study Permit Letter of Introduction for Suncrest College

Subzero2001

May 16, 2024
I first applied to NBCC and was offered admission in March 2023. After that, I started the study permit process.
NBCC later withdrew the offer, citing failure to provide a study permit by the required deadline.
I continued with the processing of the study permit and was subsequently issued a Letter of Introduction on Feb 1, 2024, based on which I am expected to be issued a study permit at the port of entry.

Since NBCC withdrew the offer, I applied to Suncrest College and also re-applied to NBCC. Suncrest College has offered me admission, and I have paid 50% of my tuition.

I am trying to understand if the letter of introduction I received can be used for Suncrest or whether a new one is needed. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I first applied to NBCC and was offered admission in March 2023. After that, I started the study permit process.
NBCC later withdrew the offer, citing failure to provide a study permit by the required deadline.
I continued with the processing of the study permit and was subsequently issued a Letter of Introduction on Feb 1, 2024, based on which I am expected to be issued a study permit at the port of entry.

Since NBCC withdrew the offer, I applied to Suncrest College and also re-applied to NBCC. Suncrest College has offered me admission, and I have paid 50% of my tuition.

I am trying to understand if the letter of introduction I received can be used for Suncrest or whether a new one is needed. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
No. You need PAL and apply for a new study permit.

Reactions: scylla