+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa (Proof of Funds)

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi I am applying for my parents-in-law.
I will be attaching NOA (for last 3yrs) and latest T4 to meet minimum income requirement.

What should I attached under the proof of funds? - This wasn't mentioned on IRC website for the eligibility:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

Thank You
You will need your spouse's NOA, you are the co-sponsor. Your spouse is the main sponsor for the supervisa.

yatin_pin2

Nov 30, 2017
You will need your spouse's NOA, you are the co-sponsor. Your spouse is the main sponsor for the supervisa.
Thanks,
I will attaching NOA for me and my spouse for past 3 yrs. Do we need to attach my inlaws bank statement under the Proof of Funds? Can I just leave it blank when I do submission?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks,
I will attaching NOA for me and my spouse for past 3 yrs. Do we need to attach my inlaws bank statement under the Proof of Funds? Can I just leave it blank when I do submission?
Not a bad idea to include but what is most important is your NOAs (if you are acting as a co-sponsor) and proof that you have savings.