+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my expired application form

Lisal787

May 17, 2024
Hi, I have a query regarding my expired application form. My friend made a test account mentioning my name and all my details, but she entered wrong details of my job and company, and it was submitted. However, she told me that it is not important and she will delete it later but she did not delete it and the application expired as well. Now, I want to apply for PR, but my old application which had wrong details has already been submitted and expired.

Will this do anything to my new application? is there anything I can do to delete that particular job details which was mentioned wrong?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,

Lisal787

May 17, 2024
but she has mentioned my passport number, full name and everything personal details. but has entered wrong information on job. I do not have four years of experience. She has mentoned 4 years of experiance, and a company which she worked in. I was going thru the terms and condition of immigration where it said, misreperesented information will lead to consequences. I am really confused. Will it not matter?

Last edited:

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
but she has mentioned my passport number, full name and everything personal details. but has entered wrong information on job. I do not have four years of experience. She has mentoned 4 years of experiance, and a company which she worked in. I was going thru the terms and condition of immigration where it said, misreperesented information will lead to issues. I am really confused. Will it not matter?
Don't worry about that, go ahead and create a brand new profile with your email and etc. If you got invited, you can mention this in your PR application, but there is no really need to do that, You are safe as far as you honest and aligned with the information on the profile that will get an ITA.

Lisal787

May 17, 2024
I am sorry to bother you so much. The reason why this doubt popped in my head is because, I received my LMIA, and one of the checklist they asking from me is "any old application copy submitted to canada immigration". And the old copy has false information as my friend submitted. What am i suppose to do. Should I give the old copy or ignore it as I got no ITA and it got expired