+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recently submitted a PR CARD renewal physical photo due to rejection. Received another email for a 2nd photo request.

razorII

May 17, 2024
Hi. I submitted a pr card renewal in dec 2023 under h&c not meeting RO due to medical reasons. On april 2024 i received an email of pr photo rejection. I mailed 2 physical copy.

Then on may 2024 i received another email for a 2nd physical photo request. It does say on the bottom to ignore the email if i recently submitted one. I emailed IRCC . They just gave me a generic response to look at the May email.

My question is do i need to submit another set of photos? Does anyone know the processing time for such cases?

Thank you!

Astro.Canada

May 20, 2024
Hi, I have one query have yo submitted the PR renewal using the PR portal ? I am facing the issue regarding the Address history--it's giving me the error that "please leave no gaps in your address history" , how you have tackled this. I am sorry for the side track question.

razorII

May 17, 2024
Yes i did. Your address history should be chronological i believe from most recent up to 5 years ago. Example :Jan 2023 to present: address 1 . Then jan 2022 to dec 2022: address 2. No gaps from when you live at old address to new one. Hope that helps

May 20, 2024
Hello,
I submitted PR Renewal Online on March 31, 2024. While submitting the photo I did not get any error.
Now, on the portal it still says Submitted and the button is greyed out.
When I inspect on chrome I see the following:

phaseId : 3
rejectionDetails : "Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality, smiling/teeth showing, shadows, light glare, head not straight to camera) – please review Guide IMM5445."
rejectionReasonEn : "Incomplete application"
rejectionReasonFr : "Demande incomplète"
updatedAt : "2024-04-15 13:43:06.686537"

Do I need to call them? Should I send the physical photo copies?