+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Application (May 2024)

exe.aaart

May 9, 2024
Hi everyone, anyone is submitted your PGWP application in May?

I submitted my application on 3 May. I did receive the confirmation letter BUT I haven't seen the UCI and biometrics information in the page. I also haven't received the maintained status letter. (WP-EXT for PGWP (IMM 0127 E))

I called the IRCC and the agent said they won't issue that letter anymore and he just sent me the email with the information that I can still work full time during the maintained status if
  • Had a valid study permit when you submitted your application,
  • Completed your program of study, and
  • Were eligible to work off campus without a work permit while studying and you didn’t work more hours than you were allowed to.
He said I can just show the email to the employer even though I do not the WP-EXT for PGWP.

Just want to see anyone is having the same issue, no updates at all after submitting the PWGP application.

hamsterlegend

Apr 28, 2023
Hello,
A friend of mine already submitted their PGWP application and also hasn't received that letter. I have also seen some posts here with the same issue.
I have already contacted my university about this and they told me the same thing and that it is okay to work as long as you have followed those three things the agent has mentioned :)

exe.aaart

May 9, 2024
Hello,
A friend of mine already submitted their PGWP application and also hasn't received that letter. I have also seen some posts here with the same issue.
I have already contacted my university about this and they told me the same thing and that it is okay to work as long as you have followed those three things the agent has mentioned :)
Thanks for telling me this!

Just feel a bit odd cause some people can receive the wp-ext for pgwp while some cannot receive it. Don't know how ircc handle it. o_O