+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate

AR2795

May 14, 2024
Someone please help me with this-
my status hasn’t changed for the last 10 days Passport seva. It reflects “Application under review at Indian embassy/ consulate. Does that mean it’s in Canada’s Indian embassy? How long did it take for your process to move from this status.

Harry/_3097

Apr 3, 2024
S
Someone please help me with this-
my status hasn’t changed for the last 10 days Passport seva. It reflects “Application under review at Indian embassy/ consulate. Does that mean it’s in Canada’s Indian embassy? How long did it take for your process to move from this status.
Same is with me. From last 5 days on same status of " Application is under review of Indian embassy/counslate.

AR2795

May 14, 2024
S

Same is with me. From last 5 days on same status of " Application is under review of Indian embassy/counslate.
Update: Police verified and status changed to Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. Hope it works out for you

skrish212

Sep 16, 2020
Nope After clear report : took 10 -12 days
10 days just to print the pcc and 2 days for purolator shipment.
Hi, so will there be 2 updates from PCC has been printed? I followed up on my PCC (applied in person on April 19) and was told PCC has been printed and dispatched to BLS. I reached out to BLS a couple days later and they say they haven't got it from Consulate. Will there be any update while Consulate sends report to BLS and another update when BLS ships it to us?