+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Super visa for my parents

Application submitted: 25 April 2024
BL: 25 April 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa)
Medical passed: 8th May 2024
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: Not yet

BL: 25 April 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa and biometrics valid unitl 2029
Eligiblity : passed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Observed today in portal final decision made 15th May 2024. Also received a biometrics letter today which gave earlier in 2019 and validity until 2029.

Please let me know so i will get the visa validity until biometric expiry date.

May 1, 2024

BL: 25 April 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa and biometrics valid unitl 2029

Observed today in portal final decision made 15th May 2024. Also received a biometrics letter today which gave earlier in 2019 and validity until 2029.

Which country? Do you mind sharing family size and income?
Thank you

pratk

Oct 3, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2022
AOR Received.
17-07-2022
Super visa status of my parents

Tl;DR: Submitted on 14th April and Approved on 9th May

Background on parents
Both parents are retired. Both of them had a valid visitor visa until next year. We applied super visa because they got new passports and they were planning to stay for more than 6 months this time. We showed that they have one permanent home and one rental property in India.

Background on income stuff
My wife and I invited them. We both had shown our incomes.

Applied: 14th April
Expected date of Canada entry shown on application: 1st June (would be close to actual date as well)
Biometrics : updated on 15th April from last visitor visa application
Biometrics (new one): Request received on 22nd April, Submitted on 26th April, Updated in portal on 27th April (mom's update was delayed by a day as compared to dad)
Medicals: Upfront medical done, shows as passed on 1st May for both (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Eligibility : Shows as we are reviewing in both profile (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Background Check :
PPR : 9th May
Submitted passport: 14th May
Passport under processing at Delhi: 16th May

Last edited:

At2397

May 16, 2024

Application submitted: 22 April 2024
BL: May 15, 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa and biometrics valid unitl 2032
Medical passed: 11th May 2024
PPR Passport request Received for Father today not for mother yet

================================
For Father received passport request

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: May 11, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: May 15, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

========================================
For Mother: no update yet even not the medical updated

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

sr2502

Oct 8, 2022
@zahedali , I will suggest hiring a licensed consultant after the refusal. No issues doing medical upfront. Good luck!

My timeline is similar to yours, but no update yet.

Applied: Apr 11
Biometrics passed: Apr 18
Medical: Not Started (Upfront medical)
Eligibility: Not Started
Background: In progress

Reactions: zahedali

honest_jemi

May 9, 2024
@zahedali , I will suggest hiring a licensed consultant after the refusal. No issues doing medical upfront. Good luck!

My timeline is similar to yours, but no update yet.

Applied: Apr 11
Biometrics passed: Apr 18
Medical: Not Started (Upfront medical)
Eligibility: Not Started
Background: In progress
I am awaiting for my Mother in law visa since March,

Applied: March 11
Biometrics passed: March 15
Medical: March 20(Upfront medical)
Eligibility: Completed(on tracker)
Background: In progress since 2 months, I am not sure what the issue, at-least they should revert to us.

Sponsored together as couple.

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Super visa status of my parents

Tl;DR: Submitted on 14th April and Approved on 9th May

Background on parents
Both parents are retired. Both of them had a valid visitor visa until next year. We applied super visa because they got new passports and they were planning to stay for more than 6 months this time. We showed that they have one permanent home and one rental property in India.

Background on income stuff
My wife and I invited them. We both had shown our incomes.

Applied: 14th April
Expected date of Canada entry shown on application: 1st June (would be close to actual date as well)
Biometrics : updated on 15th April from last visitor visa application
Biometrics (new one): Request received on 22nd April, Submitted on 26th April, Updated in portal on 27th April (mom's update was delayed by a day as compared to dad)
Medicals: Upfront medical done, shows as passed on 1st May for both (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Eligibility : Shows as we are reviewing in both profile (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Background Check :
PPR : 9th May
Submitted passport: 14th May
Passport under processing at Delhi: 16th May
Congrats! What is the entry date you put in your application?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Congrats! What is the entry date you put in your application?

Application submitted: 22 April 2024
BL: May 15, 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa and biometrics valid unitl 2032
Medical passed: 11th May 2024
PPR Passport request Received for Father today not for mother yet

================================
For Father received passport request

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: May 11, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Final decision: May 15, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

========================================
For Mother: no update yet even not the medical updated

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What is the entry date you put in your application?

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020

PPR: 16th May 2024

Received validity for 5 years supervisa since the biometric valid for 5 years

Reactions: pratk

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
I am in similar situation. I applied for my mom’s super visa on April 3rd. It is showing background check in progress since. Medical was done upfront, it is not updated as well.

I am awaiting for my Mother in law visa since March,

Applied: March 11
Biometrics passed: March 15
Medical: March 20(Upfront medical)
Eligibility: Completed(on tracker)
Background: In progress since 2 months, I am not sure what the issue, at-least they should revert to us.

Sponsored together as couple.
[/QUOT

May 1, 2024
Submit a webform with your medical exam document and ask for it to be added it will be updated shortly after
I am in similar situation. I applied for my mom’s super visa on April 3rd. It is showing background check in progress since. Medical was done upfront, it is not updated as well.