+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not giving biometrics for vosotor visa application

siyaksharifi

Nov 19, 2023
Hi friends. I am permanent resident from 2016. Just about 3 months ago my parents applied for a visitor visa to visit me and they recieved biometric letter which mentioned they should give biometric in th next 30 days .
They could not manage to give biometric since they had to travel abroad. There is no VFS inside iran. They requested for an extension and we recieved an extension letter for one more month.

For some personal resons they could not manage to give biometric yet and the time will be over in next two weeks.

My quetion is what will happen for their application if they donot give biometrics?

Is it possible they apply for visitor visa again, lets say 6 month later?

Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi friends. I am permanent resident from 2016. Just about 3 months ago my parents applied for a visitor visa to visit me and they recieved biometric letter which mentioned they should give biometric in th next 30 days .
They could not manage to give biometric since they had to travel abroad. There is no VFS inside iran. They requested for an extension and we recieved an extension letter for one more month.

For some personal resons they could not manage to give biometric yet and the time will be over in next two weeks.

My quetion is what will happen for their application if they donot give biometrics?

Is it possible they apply for visitor visa again, lets say 6 month later?

Thanks in advance
no issue they can apply again

Reactions: siyaksharifi