+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to know if the LMIA I received from Tempo Petroleum Canada is fake or legit

Gonee

Nov 27, 2023
I apply for sponsor job at tempo petroleum and send me LMIA, the file number is this, 53671429,i want to know if is a scam?

Gonee

Nov 27, 2023
I apply for sponsor job at tempo petroleum and they send me LMIA, thy file number is this 53671429, I want to know if is true or scam?

May 5, 2024
Tempo Petroleum Canada send me offer letter as an automotive technician and contract form and visa application I want to know if is fake or real file number 53671429 employer id number 69356

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Tempo Petroleum Canada send me offer letter as an automotive technician and contract form and visa application I want to know if is fake or real file number 53671429 employer id number 69356
Post the job letter but if you have to ask then it is fake. You need an approved government LMIA first from employer.

Daretrings1

May 19, 2024
That is not a government email. No govt email is consularfreetown nor cc.
I got no offer letter from this company
System File Number 53671429
Service Canada Centre: 4745-Foreign Worker
Service Canada Officer: Nancy Richmond
Phone: (800)418-4446 Fax: (7804495-2738
Opinion Expiry Date: 2026-01-25
*Please note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work Permit Prior to this date. Employer Information Employer ID#: 67356
Company Name: Drimzo Oil Canada Ltd
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Should I go ahead with them

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got no offer letter from this company
System File Number 53671429
Service Canada Centre: 4745-Foreign Worker
Service Canada Officer: Nancy Richmond
Phone: (800)418-4446 Fax: (7804495-2738
Opinion Expiry Date: 2026-01-25
*Please note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work Permit Prior to this date. Employer Information Employer ID#: 67356
Company Name: Drimzo Oil Canada Ltd
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Should I go ahead with them
Fake. Seen this scam email many times.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Aikulolu Emmanuel

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada.

Note; Your appointment letter has been verified

Kindly go ahead and make the payment, and also send us your payment slip together with your valid passport for payment confirmation

Thanks.

vfsglobalgov.highcommission@hcircca.site
Fake. Why are you interested in visiting Canada? If visiting apply for a TRV. Don’t give money.

VFS global emails are @vfsglobal.com

Daretrings1

May 19, 2024
Dear, AIKULOLU EMMANUEL O.

Congratulations,

Your credentials and Application has Officially been reviewed and you have been found suitable for a job offer in Drimzo Oil limited Yorkland Canada,

Kindly check this email attachment to download your Appointment letter and every other documents that will improve the efficiency in acquiring the approval of your Canadian Work Permit,

However, You're expected to immediately download, print and sign your Appointment letter, You are also COMPULSORILY required to PAY A TOTAL FEE OF $85 DOLLARS WHICH IS ABOUT 87,515 Nigerian Naira for your VFS biometric Booking and Processing fee *(This payment is expected to be paid by you, Drimzo Oil limited Canada "As your employer" will pay for your flight ticket fee and also provide you an accommodation immediately you arrive here in Canada)

HOW TO PAY:

You can Email Canadian VFSGLOBAL through this email address: info.vfsglobal@torontomail.com to pay for your biometric booking and processing fee so you can instantly be booked for a VFS biometric capturing

Or

2. You can also notify us of your readiness to make the required payment so we can give you an account details to make your payment and officially help you to book your VFS biometric capturing and prove of identity at our Canadian embassy/Mission in your country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear, AIKULOLU EMMANUEL O.

Congratulations,

Your credentials and Application has Officially been reviewed and you have been found suitable for a job offer in Drimzo Oil limited Yorkland Canada,

Kindly check this email attachment to download your Appointment letter and every other documents that will improve the efficiency in acquiring the approval of your Canadian Work Permit,

However, You're expected to immediately download, print and sign your Appointment letter, You are also COMPULSORILY required to PAY A TOTAL FEE OF $85 DOLLARS WHICH IS ABOUT 87,515 Nigerian Naira for your VFS biometric Booking and Processing fee *(This payment is expected to be paid by you, Drimzo Oil limited Canada "As your employer" will pay for your flight ticket fee and also provide you an accommodation immediately you arrive here in Canada)

HOW TO PAY:

You can Email Canadian VFSGLOBAL through this email address: info.vfsglobal@torontomail.com to pay for your biometric booking and processing fee so you can instantly be booked for a VFS biometric capturing

Or

2. You can also notify us of your readiness to make the required payment so we can give you an account details to make your payment and officially help you to book your VFS biometric capturing and prove of identity at our Canadian embassy/Mission in your country
Keep telling you….fake. No vfs global address ends with Toronto mail.com. Employer doesn’t pay airfare or accomodations.

Daretrings1

May 19, 2024
Dear, AIKULOLU EMMANUEL

We have received your documents and confirmed that your employment offer with Drimzo Oil limited Canada is legit,

Kindly Pay $85USD which is 87,515 Nigerian Naira for your biometric processing and booking,

General Bank of Canada
343 Wilson Ave
Toronto,ON M3H 1T1
Transit : 08692
Institution: 009
Account: 0560206
SWIFT code: BNDBCAGMINL
Account Name: VFSGLOBAL CANADA

Or
Nigerian Bank account Details:

Account Name: DEBRO EXPRESS
Account Number: 9312819865
Bank Name: Wema Bank

(We recommend you make your payment with the Nigerian local bank account details for fast and easy payment)

Noted: Immediately you have completed your biometric payment, Kindly send us here the payment receipt for Instant confirmation so you can get your biometric instruction letter.

Warm Regards,
Canada VFS Centre.