+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having 2 express entry profile

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hello guys i had a disagreement with my consultant who committed a silly mistake which resulted in a rejection.

Long story short he created another account but I'm not willing to work with him anymore so i requested a refund and asked him to withdraw my account.

Since he's a potential hypocrite and i don't trust him I'm not sure if he deleted my account so i may be having two active accounts simultaneously (one created by him and one by me).

Will this get me into trouble with CIC?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello guys i had a disagreement with my consultant who committed a silly mistake which resulted in a rejection.

Long story short he created another account but I'm not willing to work with him anymore so i requested a refund and asked him to withdraw my account.

Since he's a potential hypocrite and i don't trust him I'm not sure if he deleted my account so i may be having two active accounts simultaneously (one created by him and one by me).

Two accounts are fine. It's having two express entry profiles that's a big no-no.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Can you point out the difference please?
Accounts would be two different GCKey accounts, each with it's own username, password, security questions...etc.
Profiles are the actual express entry profiles you submit to enter the pool, and on which you obtain scores.

So it's okay to have an active new account you use now, and another "dead" account somewhere with a consultant. No problem.
But before submitting an Express Entry profile inside this new account, make sure the old Express Entry profile inside the old account your consultant created is withdrawn.

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Accounts would be two different GCKey accounts, each with it's own username, password, security questions...etc.
Profiles are the actual express entry profiles you submit to enter the pool, and on which you obtain scores.

So it's okay to have an active new account you use now, and another "dead" account somewhere with a consultant. No problem.
But before submitting an Express Entry profile inside this new account, make sure the old Express Entry profile inside the old account your consultant created is withdrawn.
This is exactly my fear. He submitted the profile and i can't make sure he withdrew it since he's not responding anymore.

I was surfing the net and came across a scenario where a candidate had 2 profiles and he got an ITA for them both. Not sure if he's lying though.

What do you think would happen if i submit my new profile while the one submitted by the consultant isn't cancelled?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
This is exactly my fear. He submitted the profile and i can't make sure he withdrew it since he's not responding anymore.

I was surfing the net and came across a scenario where a candidate had 2 profiles and he got an ITA for them both. Not sure if he's lying though.

What do you think would happen if i submit my new profile while the one submitted by the consultant isn't cancelled?
You said your first application was rejected. So right now, you have no active profiles! Application was rejected along with the profile to which it was linked.
So no problem here. Submit a new profile from the new account.

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
You said your first application was rejected. So right now, you have no active profiles! Application was rejected along with the profile to which it was linked.
So no problem here. Submit a new profile from the new account.
As soon as my application was rejected yhe consultant submitted a new one but then i told him that i will sack him.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
As soon as my application was rejected yhe consultant submitted a new one but then i told him that i will sack him.
If you don't want him as your consultant/representative, then you need to inform IRCC so that they stop all communications with him. Fill this form and send it via CSE Webform.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf
Remember, as long as he's officially your representative, he can maintain communication with IRCC.

After it's done, inform the consultant that you canceled his representation services, and that you now require your GCKey credentials.

If he refuses to, report him and file a complaint against him to IRCC, stating that you did your due process, but to no avail.
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/complaints-professional-conduct/file-a-complaint/

Then, submit your new profile even the other one is still active, and if you receive ITA and want to apply, provide this description in a LoE to avoid any possible confusion.

Reactions: Punjamkalkal

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
If you don't want him as your consultant/representative, then you need to inform IRCC so that they stop all communications with him. Fill this form and send it via CSE Webform.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf
Remember, as long as he's officially your representative, he can maintain communication with IRCC.

After it's done, inform the consultant that you canceled his representation services, and that you now require your GCKey credentials.

If he refuses to, report him and file a complaint against him to IRCC, stating that you did your due process, but to no avail.

Then, submit your new profile even the other one is still active, and if you receive ITA and want to apply, provide this description in a LoE to avoid any possible confusion.
Thanks dude

aman.kansal1234

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019

It helped anyone ??

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hey Guys, So I created a profile and submitted my profile, however I noticed an issue, so I withdrew my profile.
I couldnt find an option to re-enter the pool with same profile. So I created another profile with correct information and I can see the withdraw profile option again in the new profile (meaning the new profile seems to be in the pool now).
Having two profiles, will be an issue under same GCKey?
1st Profile I already withdrew from the pool.
2nd Profile with correct info is what I have which shows to be in the pool.

CShieldsza

Jun 13, 2023

Hey, did you ever get this sorted?

I recently had the same issue. Lost my OINP nomination because of my consultant. Just wanted to know whether you managed to resolve the issue and if so, how?

Thanks

bly

Sep 27, 2023
I created an express entry profile and because I felt I left out some useful information, I revoked the GCkey account thinking that I was deleting the express entry profile, then went ahead and created another.

However I later got two invitations and I assumed anything that messages for the "deleted" account was a system error. So I went ahead to apply for my PR with the second account.

60days later I have been receiving messages from the first account but cannot even access them because the GCkey account was revoked. I suppose there are mails informing me that my invitation has expired.

This is the issue, could my ongoing application be rejected as a result of multiple express entry accounts? Please note that I did not mention anything about the first account while creating the second one that I am currently waiting for it to be processed.

Thanks for taking out time to read my long essay, please clarify me on this. whats your email address?