+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding job in Canada

javed awan

May 10, 2024
I have started work permit process under skilled worker category through a Canadian registered consultant in July 2023. due to the less score i must need a job offer from a Canadian employer to be eligible to apply for the visa but after 10 months still no response from any potential employer. please suggest me what to do and how long it can take?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have started work permit process under skilled worker category through a Canadian registered consultant in July 2023. due to the less score i must need a job offer from a Canadian employer to be eligible to apply for the visa but after 10 months still no response from any potential employer. please suggest me what to do and how long it can take?
You only start the work permit process if you have an approved LMIA. You may never get a job offer and LMIA. What have you done to find employment and employer willing to go through the LMIA process? Most will not go through the processing of filing and paying for a LMIA, and can find people in Canada to do the job. Do you have a specialized skill?

Last edited: