+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Tech pilot program

Ravalparva

Jan 31, 2024
Hello,
I am submitted the tech pilot form and got the email with the instructions and steps saying we invite you submit an application. I also created the alberta . Ca account as mentioned in the email. But as i am trying to access link it says it is expired and underneath there is portal for alberta.ca where i can login but does not have any applications yet.

in the email it is written as you click the link it will ask you to submit passport number and details.I can not get to this point. Can you guide on?

ANOOSHA7

Mar 4, 2024
Hello,
I am submitted the tech pilot form and got the email with the instructions and steps saying we invite you submit an application. I also created the alberta . Ca account as mentioned in the email. But as i am trying to access link it says it is expired and underneath there is portal for alberta.ca where i can login but does not have any applications yet.

in the email it is written as you click the link it will ask you to submit passport number and details.I can not get to this point. Can you guide on?
Sorry I don’t have any answer but may I ask within how many days of submitting your form did you receive the mail