+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Zero points towards CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education

spreewithpri

Jun 12, 2023
Hello,

I was checking my profile on the portal and I realized that no points were counted towards my CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education even though I have a Bachelor's degree and I already have my WES evaluation which is only a year old. I answered the questions as follows.

Has Mandawale Priyanka Singh finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)? Yes

Field of study (required) : Computing/Information Technology

Since what year? (required) : July 2013

This is my current study (required) : No

To (required): May 2017

Complete/full academic years (required): 4

Full-time/part-time study (required) : Full-time

Standing at the end of study period (required) : Degree awarded

Country of study : I mentioned the country

City/town of study (required) : I mentioned the city

Name of school/institution (required): mentioned my school

Level of education (required):
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Was Mandawale Priyanka Singh awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? (required) : No

Has Mandawale Priyanka Singh had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate? (required) : Yes

Organization that issued the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) (required) : World Education services

Date ECA report issued (required) : May 2022

ECA certificate number (required) : mentioned the reference number

Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean. (required) : Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

The only difference between ECA evaluation and IRCC portal is that my name in ECA is "M Priyanka Singh" but I made sure to address the WES to "Mandawale Priyanka Singh". Please help.