+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yukon Pilot Program HELP

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi , I have submitted a tourist visa application and until now I have not received a final decision - SUBMITTED Ion DEC 18, 2020. Then, thank God I have been hired in Yukon and received all the necessary documents for an open work permit. Can I apply now? or wait until IRCC cancelled my tourist visa application which I sent out 3 weeks ago. Please helllppppppppppppp!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , I have submitted a tourist visa application and until now I have not received a final decision - SUBMITTED Ion DEC 18, 2020. Then, thank God I have been hired in Yukon and received all the necessary documents for an open work permit. Can I apply now? or wait until IRCC cancelled my tourist visa application which I sent out 3 weeks ago. Please helllppppppppppppp!!!!
If you have job offer, letter of support and meet eligibility requirements then go ahead and apply.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Yes I do =, I have the support letter, nominee letter and certificate.. my employer has paid for the compliance fee too. Thannnkkk yyyoou. I will hit submit on the 4th of January or within that week. Any info how long it will take for the visa to be approved?

You made me extremely happy.;

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I do =, I have the support letter, nominee letter and certificate.. my employer has paid for the compliance fee too. Thannnkkk yyyoou. I will hit submit on the 4th of January or within that week. Any info how long it will take for the visa to be approved?

You made me extremely happy.;
To file for the open work permit, you need to have your nomination through EE. Do you have your nomination too?

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Actually, my employer told me to apply for an open working permit, I have the support letter; the nominee letter from the government of Yukon and the certificate.. They asked me to apply through a YUKON PILOT PROGRAM...

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Anyone here who has had their medical cleared out and hasn't heard from IRCC? Mine has been cleared ON january 24rh but nothing happens or haven't heard anything. My employer and I have been worried about it...