+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Mafeforero

Jul 26, 2024
Hi everyone, I need some help understanding my current status for my PR. I received my AOR on May 28, 2024, I already give my biometrics, and passed the medical exam but
Details about your application status
I have these:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 12, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Since the beginning of the process, it has appeared that they will send a letter with the details of which documents they need but so far I haven't received anything, The same goes for the Background Check since I passed the medical exams it has changed " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Does someone know what to expect next or if I must do something?

Thanks for you help

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
There is nothing that you must do. They are processing your application. They will contact you if they need more information. The only thing to do is to wait

Mafeforero

Jul 26, 2024
There is nothing that you must do. They are processing your application. They will contact you if they need more information. The only thing to do is to wait
thanks but, the fact that they said the need some document but i havent receive any letter asking for anything is somehow making me worry
any idea why does that appear ?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Or you'd better cal IRCCl You still have one hour to do that before the weekend. Sometimes additional document requests are very limited in time.