+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application has been completed - INLAND SCLP

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
Hello everyone
At the end of March I have recieved a letter from CIC,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

and also they required:

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can
become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document
will not be issued to you until this payment is made.

I paid all the fees but it turned out that I did it wrong. Now I wonder if:

- This is delaying my final interview?
- Should I paid before my appointment or can I pay at The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver the date of my appointmet?
- Where o how I can pay this fees if i dont have credit card? Can I pay with Debit card or check?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone
At the end of March I have recieved a letter from CIC,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

and also they required:

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can
become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document
will not be issued to you until this payment is made.

I paid all the fees but it turned out that I did it wrong. Now I wonder if:

- This is delaying my final interview?
- Should I paid before my appointment or can I pay at The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver the date of my appointmet?
- Where o how I can pay this fees if i dont have credit card? Can I pay with Debit card or check?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter,
No. It can take many weeks or longer to get a landing appointment.

You need to pay before and have the receipt with you at the appointment.

You can pay with some debit cards. Otherwise, you need to use a credit card.

Reactions: azumaetar