+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

young professionals visa questions

cheerful

Feb 10, 2015
Hi everyone, I am german and here on a WHV and want to apply for the young professional one.
Here are my questions hopefully someone can answer.

1. So I want to apply while I am still in Canada, does it work if I go to Buffalo for example (I am in Toronto) and then on my way back get my new visa at customs? And I heard from a spanish friend that its now possible to actually get it without leaving the country, anybody knows more about that?
2. Has anybody an idea what to write in the justification letter? I know it says explaining the link between the employment you've arranged in Canada and your employment/academic history, but not exactly sure what to write and how much.
3. Does the job offer have to be 40 hours a week or would it be ok also 30 hours a week?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate any help :)

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My employer is looking for qualified person who likes to apply for "Young Professionals" under International Experience Canada in 2015, and they are willing to provide the employment contract for you to apply for Young Professionals under IEC. However you must never apply IEC before and your country must be one of those countries which has IEC agreement with Canada.

Moreover you also need to be either have at least one year of relevant working experience or hold a degree in Food & Beverage industry.

If you are not sure your country has IEC agreement or not and also want to find out more about Young Professionals then please click on this site, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/

If you are the right person and a good worker then before your one year end that my employer is willing to help you to apply for LMIA so you can continue working in Canada afterward.

Something about us, we are a chain pizza shop in a small town in Alberta and the main job duties are making pizza, take orders, food preparation, and able to lift about 25lb. And of course you must be able to communicate in English.

PS: Right now we don't have any extra LMIA on hand so if you are looking for LMIA only then please don't leave any comment here. We want someone who is able to apply for YOUNG PROFESSIONALS under IEC for this year then my employer will help to apply for LMIA in 2016 if they think you are a good employee to keep. THANK YOU