+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would appreciate it if you folks could help me with this NOC?

realtemp

Sep 7, 2019
I hope you are all doing well amidst Covid .

I have submitted Express Entry profile on 25th April 2020 and have expressed interest in Alberta. Alberta has not issued any draw yet. Can anyone please help me know if this NOC is in demand?

I would really appreciate it.

Is there any possibility that this NOC will be called soon?

My Details:
NOC - 1221 Administrative Officers
CRS 435
no connection in Alberta

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
According to the criteria of the AINP EE stream, only people with ties to Alberta will be considered so your impossible to answer question about whether "there any possibility that this NOC will be called soon?" is irrelevant.
Alberta Express Entry Stream
The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.

Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.

International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.

Only candidates who are asked to submit an application to the Alberta Express Entry Stream will be considered.

realtemp

Sep 7, 2019
hey whisperer,
I really appreciate the help.
I have applied to the pool with my current employment and I wonder if there is any hope for PNP or express entry with the mentioned credentials (NOC).
Or any idea if this job has been in-demand for the growth opportunities in Alberta of late or in the post-present?
Eager to know as I am new with all the immigration procedures and my agency does most of the work.
i wish to look further.
canada has been my choice for its quality of living.
apart from AINP, is there any programs which would fast-track my immigration ITA with my current crs score.

thank you for the response again.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
You understand that the PNPs generally require ties to the province you want to nominate you. It's not a national shopping mall where your general qualifications as an economic immigrant can lead you to a nomination with a province that you've never lived, studied or worked in.