+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Workpermit applied in delhi visa office

kumarlee88

Oct 20, 2014
Hi all,

I have received AOR letter from embassy on 05.09.2014 and I have been told it would take 45 to 60 working days..but I didn't get medical request..so suggest me when I could expect visa???

Regards,
Kumarlee88

Unlucky1912

Nov 9, 2014
Re: Workpermit applied in delhi visa office

Hello,

I also received my AOR from embassy on 29th Sep 2014 waiting for my medicals :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys, Please advise on which date or week i can expect my medicals ...............

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shruti tiwari said:
Hi

work visa applied online - 6 oct
additional documents requested - 8 oct
submitted additional doc on- 9th oct
Medical received- 28 october
medical done - 30 october

and still waiting for the passport request. its 15 november now.
can anyone tell me how long does it takes nowadays for chc to send the passport request after the medical done???
Need help..
please advice
Hi Shruti,

I heard that New Delhi Visa office is currently taking 2 months and Chandigarh office is taking 3 months to process application. So you might need to wait for another couple of weeks. Can you please share which NOC you applied under ?

2 months processing time is pretty quick compare to the time previously New Delhi office was taking. Use to be at least 4-5 months before the moratorium.

Tarpan

Nov 1, 2014
Shruti,

your last comment in this thread makes no sense and it's bit rude. Please understand that we are here to share our experience not here to give anyone expert suggestion. I believe no one here is working in Canada embassy,can give you real inside information. So here we can share only the fact that we experienced or got from someone or somewhere. I understand you are worried and frustrated may be but my sincere advise (You may take it or not) to you to be patience and polite and keep on sharing your valuable experience for which we are waiting for.