+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work with group

Saleradnik

May 18, 2013
Regards to everybody
I think that I already ask this kind of question but after year of searching and trying I don t get nothing and I m hopeless I try and try but is worthless,yes I know there s a plenty of people who search for job in Canada but those people don t have problems like I have, I near lose all nerves in searching for better so please don t judge me help me if you can,for those who all ready give me some answers on my past questions THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ;)

Can anyone tell me how I can proceed to change my nationality,to become permanent citizen,I got 4 years of work experience but I don t know how to prove that to future employee,I m also don t know hot to pull out work permit because embassy in my city is closed forever,so its pretty difficult,if anybody got some option for example about working in family's,for example cleaning someone farm or working in mine and they give you food and accommodation,or join to some camp where you work with certain group of people.Also do you know where I can fined company's or sites that offer sponsorship for construction workers.