+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work provincial support letter from OINP Human Capital with no job offer

yvsglf

Mar 16, 2024
Hello,

I realise that in the most refined case, when an OINP Human Capital application is supported with a valid job offer, with the nomination OINP will most likely issue a provincial support letter, which is mandatory to apply for a WP not waiting for the PR processing in EE. It seems to be described here.

But what if my application to OINP Human Capital is not supported with any job offer. In that case, is there any chance that, with the nomination, OINP will issue a provincial support letter, which I can use for a WP if I happen to get a non-LMIA job offer from Ontario before my EE PR application is processed.

Kind regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I realise that in the most refined case, when an OINP Human Capital application is supported with a valid job offer, with the nomination OINP will most likely issue a provincial support letter, which is mandatory to apply for a WP not waiting for the PR processing in EE. It seems to be described here.

But what if my application to OINP Human Capital is not supported with any job offer. In that case, is there any chance that, with the nomination, OINP will issue a provincial support letter, which I can use for a WP if I happen to get a non-LMIA job offer from Ontario before my EE PR application is processed.

Kind regards
No, you will not get a letter without a job offer.

Reactions: yvsglf

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you. So it means that I am allowed to apply only to LMIA-jobs before my PR is issued :-(
Have you received an invitation, and have a valid work permit? Since HCP is an EE stream, you may be eligible for a Bridging Open Work permit. Check to see if eligible.

yvsglf

Mar 16, 2024
Have you received an invitation, and have a valid work permit? Since HCP is an EE stream, you may be eligible for a Bridging Open Work permit. Check to see if eligible.
Oh, I am sorry that I didn't mention this important circumstance that I am applying from abroad and have never been to Canada