+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** WORK PERMIT VISA (DELHI - INDIA ) ******* URGENT !!! Please advice

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
My friend received his work permit on Aug 31st & in his work permit they mentioned it is approved & he will receive his work visa on or before 11th Nov 2014. Is it true that he will receive his visa as per the date mentioned in his work permit approved letter ?? If yes when he will receive his medical request . Please advise or suggest

kumarlee88

Oct 20, 2014
I am also facing same situation.. After received AOR how long does it take to get work permit from Delhi visa office

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
premcvns said:
My friend received his work permit on Aug 31st & in his work permit they mentioned it is approved & he will receive his work visa on or before 11th Nov 2014. Is it true that he will receive his visa as per the date mentioned in his work permit approved letter ?? If yes when he will receive his medical request . Please advise or suggest
Work permits are issued at the POE. Your question is confusing because you are using the terms incorrectly. I assume you mean that your friend received a letter saying his application for a work permit was approved. If that is correct them I am uncertain as to why it would take two months for him to receive his visa. I assume his passport was submitted with his application so all you can do is wait. Medicals are done prior to making a decision and not after. What would be the point of that? The 11th is not that far off so as I said before you just need to wait and see.

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
BC,

Thanks for clarifying on work permit. He received his AOR & they have mentioned that he will receive his visa on or before 11th Nov.
But still now he did not receive any medicals? Please advise.