+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit restoration

Cham1994

Mar 26, 2024
I received my PNP through Alberta. And I already applied for permanent residency. Unfortunately I lost my job from my employer. And my work permit expires in 10 days. I didn’t receive my AOR yet. What can I do in this situation. I am very depressed now because of this last minute decision given by my employer. I need your expertise. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received my PNP through Alberta. And I already applied for permanent residency. Unfortunately I lost my job from my employer. And my work permit expires in 10 days. I didn’t receive my AOR yet. What can I do in this situation. I am very depressed now because of this last minute decision given by my employer. I need your expertise. Thank you
Post under PNP, not health.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for you reply. I didn’t get you I applied through Alberta opportunity stream and I am in the Hospitality industry.
You are posting your question under HEALTH. Post under PNP. You need to inform AINP that you no longer have a job, and will be given time to find a new one. AOS is a job stream so not informing AINP is misrepresentation.

Reactions: Cham1994

Cham1994

Mar 26, 2024
You are posting your question under HEALTH. Post under PNP. You need to inform AINP that you no longer have a job, and will be given time to find a new one. AOS is a job stream so not informing AINP is misrepresentation.
Thank you I will post it under PNP