+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Refusal - Can someone please help understand the GCMS Dates mentioned in Refusal Grounds section?

Ajay90

Feb 16, 2016
Received a work permit refusal and as per the GCMS notes last month, some dates are confusing. Can someone advise what these means? Some Background - Have a valid LMIA number from Canadian Employer and applied for work permit after that on that basis. (Came to canada in 2011 Dec for Study Permit and left canada after work permit expired in June 2014)

Created Date: 2017/05/24
Updated Date: 2022/06/16

Actual GCMS Notes -

REFUSAL GROUNDS
REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 1
Updated Date: 2022/06/16

Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b) Intro Paragraph
Print Sequence: 2
Description: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-200
html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada,
based on the following factors:
Comments:
Expiry Date:
REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 2
Updated Date: 2022/06/09
Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b) Length of Stay
Print Sequence: 3
Description: Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Comments:
Expiry Date:

REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 3
Updated Date: 2022/06/09
Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b)lnconsistent Purpose
Print Sequence: 4
Description: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Comments:
Expiry Date:
REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 4
Updated Date: 2017/05/24
Refusal Grounds: R200(5)/200(1)c)(ii.i)(A)
Print Sequence: 5
Description: I am not satisfied that the offer of employment is genuine.
Comments:
Expiry Date:
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 1
Created Date: 2017/07/20
Created By: DH26391
Updated Date: 2017/07/20
Updated By: SADMIN
Description: Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your
Work Permit application and supporting documentation under the International Experience
Canada Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of
the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
Paragraph Type: Refusal Letter Intro
Selected:

REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 2
Updated Date: 2021/11/12
Description: Register my application. Create an account to get more details on the status of
your application and to receive your mail online. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.
ca/english/my_application/link.asp
Paragraph Type: Refusal Letter Paragraphs
Selected:
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 3
Updated Date: 2021/11/12
Description: When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include*
changes in your personal circumstances, such as the birth or adoption of a child, death of a
family member, a marriage or a divorce;* changes in contact information, such as email,
mailing address or telephone number;* an appointment or change of an immigration
representative or designated individual;* the decision to withdraw your application.Changes
to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.
ca/english/information/change-address.asp
Paragraph Type: Refusal Letter Paragraphs
Selected:

REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 4
Description: Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your
work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility
Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection
Selected:
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 5
work permit application and supporting documentation under the Seasonal Agricultural
Worker Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of
the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection
Selected:
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 6

work permit application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker
Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection
Selected: Y
REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 7
Description: Thank you for your interest in working in Canada as a live-in caregiver. After
careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I
am refusing your application on the following grounds:
Selected: