+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Processing Timelines - Please Provider Yours

rafidka

Feb 11, 2017
I have been waiting for approval of my work permit application for some good 12 weeks and I haven't received anything yet, and I am getting increasingly worried. Can anyone who has recently applied for work permit please share their timelines?

Here is mine:

Application time: 13th of December 2016
Biometrics: Requested on the 10th of January 2017, even though the latter is dated the 13th of December. I am not sure whether this is a normal thing, or there has been a delay in sending the letter over to me by the immigration company (or maybe CIC themselves.)
Biometrics given on: 11th of January 2017 (basically we went to the visa office next day)
Application Location: London, United Kingdom.

rafidka

Feb 11, 2017
rafidka said:
I have been waiting for approval of my work permit application for some good 12 weeks and I haven't received anything yet, and I am getting increasingly worried. Can anyone who has recently applied for work permit please share their timelines?

Here is mine:

Application time: 13th of December 2016
Biometrics: Requested on the 10th of January 2017, even though the latter is dated the 13th of December. I am not sure whether this is a normal thing, or there has been a delay in sending the letter over to me by the immigration company (or maybe CIC themselves.)
Biometrics given on: 11th of January 2017 (basically we went to the visa office next day)
Application Location: London, United Kingdom.
UPDATE:

Passports Requested On: 8th of March 2017 (and we posted the passports to VAC on the same day)
Application Approved On: 9th of March 2017
Passports Collected On: 10th of March 2017