+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit on the base of Work permit support letter.

Anil6788

Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
I got my PNP for BC and also i got work permit support letter with my nomination letter. I already applied for PR. Now i want to apply for work permit on the basis of work permit support letter. So how can i apply can anyone tell me? Should i have to apply as regular work permit on CIC? Which documents i need? What should i place in place of LMIA?
Thanks,

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi,
I got my PNP for BC and also i got work permit support letter with my nomination letter. I already applied for PR. Now i want to apply for work permit on the basis of work permit support letter. So how can i apply can anyone tell me? Should i have to apply as regular work permit on CIC? Which documents i need? What should i place in place of LMIA?
Thanks,
Apply online on your IRCC GCKey account. They'll give you a checklist and being a smart boy who secured a provincial nomination I'm sure you'll figure it out. You don't need an LMIA if you have a WPSL.

Mrmcman

Jul 5, 2022
Hi,
Thanks,
When did you put your application in for BC PNP?

I applied 7 weeks ago and it’s still showing as “applied”

I’m hoping get the work permit support letter also so I can get straight over there while my PR processes and no need for LMIA is a bonus

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
When did you put your application in for BC PNP?

I applied 7 weeks ago and it’s still showing as “applied”

I’m hoping get the work permit support letter also so I can get straight over there while my PR processes and no need for LMIA is a bonus
You won't get "straight over there" sadly. I applied for my WPSL in March and am still waiting - a colleague of mine had to wait 5 months. The processing times are through the roof for even these temp permits.

Mrmcman

Jul 5, 2022
Last edited:

jbaak

Jan 15, 2023
Hi. Afrer you receive WPSL, do you have to wait til you get a completeness check for PR application before you can apply for a WP?

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).