+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit in process/employer notify that job is not available

hannah

Oct 23, 2008
hi there. my papers are in process now. i got an email from embassin uae that they are processing my papers and asking for a copy of my contract with the employer.

i asked my employer for a copy, but it seems they cannot provide me coz they have problem now with their company and they dont want to bring me there w/ this circumstances.

my questions are:1) do i need to notify the embassy that the job is no longer available? 2) if i did not notify the embassy and my visa will have a positive outcome can i go to canada (anywhere wp is from alberta)& look for a job? I am an accounting grad with 8 yrs experience.

I hope someone can help me on this.

kelmolab

Star Member
Dec 4, 2007
hello,
I am somewhat in the same situation, only , i was granted a visa already.
When recession hit, my supposed employer delayed (or cancelled-???) our employment contract which was the basis of the embassy for granting me a working visa. I too, would want to know if I can enter Canada using this Visa and try my luck in looking for another job once in canada.

Kel

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can not provide a contract from the employer, you probably will not get the work permit. Why not apply to immigrate? Accountants are in demand and once you get PR, you can go to Canada and work anywhere without any permit.