+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit extension help

atefbouss

Jun 26, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please I have applied for 2 years closed work permit (LMIA exempt: french mobility) but I got only one years until october 2024 because my biometrics will expire in october 2024 and of course work permit cannot bypass biometrics validity. I have 2 questions please:

1/ Can I apply Online now before 3 months for extension of the my work permit and of course respond NO for biometrics question to be able to do the biometrics?
2/ Is it possible to do flagpole before 3 months and do the biometrics at the borders (If possible no Idea)?

Flagpole is a fast way I think if possible

Thank you very much

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi everyone,
Please I have applied for 2 years closed work permit (LMIA exempt: french mobility) but I got only one years until october 2024 because my biometrics will expire in october 2024 and of course work permit cannot bypass biometrics validity. I have 2 questions please:

1/ Can I apply Online now before 3 months for extension of the my work permit and of course respond NO for biometrics question to be able to do the biometrics?
2/ Is it possible to do flagpole before 3 months and do the biometrics at the borders (If possible no Idea)?

Flagpole is a fast way I think if possible

Thank you very much
Nothing stopping you to apply right away. Add a LOE explaining every and pay the biometrics fee.

Voluntary Biometrics:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/biometrics/when-to-give-temporary-residence.html#voluntary-enrollment

• Love
Reactions: atefbouss