+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit extension applied outside of Canada

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi everyone,

My work permit extension application submitted outside of Canada has been approved and I have sent my passport for visa stamping. My question is, will I receive the hard copy of my work permit through post at the residential address I provided with the application or do I have to travel to Canada with my visa and the work permit hard copy will be issued at POE airport?

Thank you in advance

myskd

Sep 30, 2022
at the airport you will recieve hard copy when you will show them the documents which you submitted with your application along with approval letter

Samvar

May 21, 2024
Hi everyone,

My work permit extension application submitted outside of Canada has been approved and I have sent my passport for visa stamping. My question is, will I receive the hard copy of my work permit through post at the residential address I provided with the application or do I have to travel to Canada with my visa and the work permit hard copy will be issued at POE airport?

Thank you in advance
Hi,

I am exactly in the same position as you were. Please can you guide me?
I am currently in my home country and want to extend my PGWP. But in IRCC, they have mentioned that PGWP extension is to be made by paper.
So where did you submit the application? Online or paper? If paper, where did you mail the documents to?
did you use form IMM1295(Applying for PGWP extension outside Canada)for your PGWP extension?