+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit expiring soon...need advice

divya321

Oct 18, 2014
Hi ,
I am a student from Ontario who moved to Sakatoon in October after completing my one year of dipoma from centennial college and is now doing a job that comes under NOC B . I am currently on my work permit which expires in first week of OCTOBER,2015. I just wanted to know that under such a situation what would be the best possible way to apply for my PR or extend my stay in the country? Can I apply under any of the SINP program...Pls help me on this..I would be really thankful to all.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
divya321 said:
Hi ,
I am a student from Ontario who moved to Sakatoon in October after completing my one year of dipoma from centennial college and is now doing a job that comes under NOC B . I am currently on my work permit which expires in first week of OCTOBER,2015. I just wanted to know that under such a situation what would be the best possible way to apply for my PR or extend my stay in the country? Can I apply under any of the SINP program...Pls help me on this..I would be really thankful to all.
In April you should have enough points to qualify under the SINP program under the Saskatchewan Experience Category.

http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-existing-work-permit

divya321

Oct 18, 2014
hi,
thanks for reply..but i am on post graduation open work permit. How can i apply under Saskatchewan experience class that requires 6 months exp under closed work permit?