+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit details

geeta

Dec 19, 2009
hi
m geeta sharma from chd i wanna know that if person is graduate and wanna apply for canada for work permit what is the deal hw much near around it will expenditure what are the requirement plzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
work permit i am not sure. Permanent residence is dependent on how big the family is and how many of them want to go to canada. I am sure work permit info could be found in www.cic.gc.ca

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
geeta said:
hi
m geeta sharma from chd i wanna know that if person is graduate and wanna apply for canada for work permit what is the deal hw much near around it will expenditure what are the requirement plzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanks
Dear,

U must be having ur own logic as to why Work Permit and not PR Immigration, but the fact is that getting Work Permit might not be easy. While the PR process is quite fast now-a-days and doesn't cost much too. As Rupesh sugested, if u look at the CIC website, u'll get all the info.

All the best.