+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application at New York 2015

Cichita89

Aug 31, 2015
Hello there. Is there someone who applied online for work permit at new york in July and has an answer.
I applied on 31 July and now they updated their facebook page saying that are processing applications received 1 of August. This is the second time i am applying this year, first time it was rejected because i did not have the IELTS test taken an one of my job requirements was high level English . Last time I received the answer before the facebook update. So now I am anxious to now the results because my employer's lmia expires at the end of October. Now i do have the IELTS results and hope that everything is ok in the end. So anyone from July still waiting!!!!!!

Cichita89

Aug 31, 2015
Cichita89 said:
Hello there. Is there someone who applied online for work permit at new york in July and has an answer.
I applied on 31 July and now they updated their facebook page saying that are processing applications received 1 of August. This is the second time i am applying this year, first time it was rejected because i did not have the IELTS test taken an one of my job requirements was high level English . Last time I received the answer before the facebook update. So now I am anxious to now the results because my employer's lmia expires at the end of October. Now i do have the IELTS results and hope that everything is ok in the end. So anyone from July still waiting!!!!!!