+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history, education history, personal history?

jenzl

Apr 30, 2021
Hi All,
I recently received an ITA and I am working on my PR application. I've searched this forum for answers to these questions, but I am still nervous about making a mistake. Could anyone please let me know if my understanding below is correct for work history, education history, and personal history?
1. For work history, I am only claiming point for a previous job. My current job also shares the same NOC code, however, I do not want to let anyone know about my plan to move, and I have enough points from the previous job. In this case, is it okay that I only write down this previous job under work history and provide supportive document? Will IRCC reject my application because I do not provide letter for my current job that I list in personal history which also fits the same NOC code? Should I explain it in the LOE or no?
2. I have a PhD from the United States and WES recognized it as equivalent to Canadian PhD. From my understanding, I only need to list this degree under education history, and do not need to provide any diploma/transcripts/Wes report from my master's or bachelor's, even if they are listed in personal history. Is this correct?
Please let me know what you think. This is likely my only chance since my score is not very high.
Thanks a lot!
Jen