+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Extension Questions. Please Help

expart

Aug 29, 2010
I am helping a friend(LIC) to fill up the online work permit extension application questions and we were a bit confused with some of the questions.

1. reason for request of extension - is it okey to indicate to continue working as LIC? even if you only want to continue until your OWP
2. how long do you intend to stay in canada? follow passport's expiry date? what if expiry date is 2015?
3. are you legally allowed to live permanently in another country? sounds confusing for us
4. which country do you have a PR status? my friend is a citizen of Phils but not a PR of any country. there is no option for NONE but Philippines is there.

a little help please. thank you very much.

mediatrix0105

Mar 25, 2016
expart said:
I am helping a friend(LIC) to fill up the online work permit extension application questions and we were a bit confused with some of the questions.

1. reason for request of extension - is it okey to indicate to continue working as LIC? even if you only want to continue until your OWP
2. how long do you intend to stay in canada? follow passport's expiry date? what if expiry date is 2015?
3. are you legally allowed to live permanently in another country? sounds confusing for us
4. which country do you have a PR status? my friend is a citizen of Phils but not a PR of any country. there is no option for NONE but Philippines is there.

a little help please. thank you very much.