+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experiences

IamMark

Feb 22, 2022
Is IRCC going to accept and consider full-time work from home for the EE-PNP application? I can give a certificate of employment with all of the necessary information such as hours worked, responsibilities and duties, but not tax deductions because our company does not deduct taxes. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is IRCC going to accept and consider full-time work from home for the EE-PNP application? I can give a certificate of employment with all of the necessary information such as hours worked, responsibilities and duties, but not tax deductions because our company does not deduct taxes. Thanks
Remote work is considered with signed employment letter. Have you received NOI for a PNP? If so, that PNP may have different requirements too.

IamMark

Feb 22, 2022
Not yet, just a question since I’m preparing all my documents and after I read some online that a full time job needs tax certificates. For the signed employment letter, yes our company can provide that but not the income tax return certificate

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not yet, just a question since I’m preparing all my documents and after I read some online that a full time job needs tax certificates. For the signed employment letter, yes our company can provide that but not the income tax return certificate
Don't know what provinces you are eligible for but check each PNPs requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your time and effort to respond. Yes, I’ll check Alberta:)
Alberta bases its draws on NOCs and CRS scores. Unfortunately, AINP doesn't post the NOCs its draws. Go to the threads under PNP, and read through the AINP posts.

IamMark

Feb 22, 2022
Thanks for that info. Actually I cant find the last NOC Alberta draw list. Hmmm. Actually, I have two NOCs; 5241 (Im a creative director for graphic designs) and 4011 (assistant professor in a university) which Im not certain yet what to use because Im not sure which one weigh more in Alberta. Tsk