+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience

Abo sabah

Dec 14, 2017
This question is regarding the work experience proof. I have worked for three years as a university lecturer after completing my master degree in engineering. I saw some online forums saying that for the work experience you need the monthly pay slips and insurance documents. However, in my country we do not have these pay slips and insurance documents. For salary, we receive it monthly by hand and the university never provides any insurances for its staff. So from your point of view, can i use my work experience to apply without the insurance and salary slips? would it be accepted?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
You don't need salary slips as long as your experience letter has all these information. That means a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Abo sabah

Abo sabah

Dec 14, 2017
Thank you so much dear Noscaf2014 for your valuable information. I have been hesitating to apply for almost a year because some people told me that my work experience would be invalid in case i did not include salary slips and insurance documents for the period i have worked for and that my application would be rejected at some point along the application process. Today you enlightened me and gave me the courage to go ahead with my application. I really appreciate it so much. thank you again dear Noscaf2014.

kavi449

Feb 28, 2018
Hi all, I have questions regarding my NOC and work ex-. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here
This is my work histroy:
Project Coordinator (3 years) , graduate assistant ( one year 4 months) ,software analyst (3 months-during my Master's) and now a Business Analyst ( 5 months)
I worked as project coordinator full time continuous for three years and during my masters in the US i worked as a graduate assistant ( part time) for one year and four months during that time i also worked as a software analyst for 3 months ( full time )and now I work post my graduation as a BA (full time- 5 months till now)
I can not find the NOC for a project coordinator(the only one available is for construction coordinator), this job wasn't limited to any particular field like construction or engineering it included everything within the project.
Since my graduation was in IT I am not sure as to how to go about that experience either.
Can someone please help in choosing what NOC to write?