+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience.plz help me

Meera ram

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone

Im meera here and it will be really great if you can help me with this. This is my profile after 12th

I have worked as system administrator between 2011 September to 2015 February which is 3.5 years experience

I have done New Zealand LEVEL 7 Diploma between August 2015 to August 2016 which is 1 year program

Im working as Telecommunication technician from 2017 November to until now which is nearly 4 years experience

so in total im getting total 7.5 years experience but my question is Can i able to claim points before graduate which is system administrator 3.5 years towards FSW points system?

Thank you
Meera

Meera ram

Feb 7, 2020
Anything within the last 10 years as long as NOC A, B or 0. Not sure why you need it as you will not gain points over three years.
HI

Thank you for quick response.this is towards FSW points system because if I can claim 6 years experience I will be eligible for EE profile

4-5 years experience=13 points

6+ years experience=15 points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI

Thank you for quick response.this is towards FSW points system because if I can claim 6 years experience I will be eligible for EE profile

4-5 years experience=13 points

6+ years experience=15 points

So you need the points just to be eligible for EE. Starting in September you will not be able to count work going forward as it will be more than 10 years old. Don’t know your eligibility score but that is something to consider as you will lose a month of work experience. That isn’t factoring in your CRS score either.

Assume you have IELTS and ECA completed for education.

Reactions: Meera ram

Meera ram

Feb 7, 2020
So you need the points just to be eligible for EE. Starting in September you will not be able to count work going forward as it will be more than 10 years old. Don’t know your eligibility score but that is something to consider as you will lose a month of work experience. That isn’t factoring in your CRS score either.

Assume you have IELTS and ECA completed for education.
This is my profile
Age=12 point
Ielts=24 points
Education=19 points
Total 55 without experience

Experience only I’m stuck to count before graduation or not?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is my profile
Age=12 point
Ielts=24 points
Education=19 points
Total 55 without experience

Experience only I’m stuck to count before graduation or not?
You only need 13 points since you have CLB 9 or higher across all IELTS sections. You would have 68 using 4-5 years of experience. If eligible, then focus on CRS score.

Reactions: Meera ram