+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter refused, please help

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Dear friends,

I am gathering documents before lodging my federal skilled worker application to CIC, Sydney. I just want to have everything at hand. I also took IELTS recently. As work experience letter is the other most important document, I asked the company (governmental institute) where i worked before to issue certificate of employment.But they refused. The reason is, As i am currently studying oversea, they expect me return back to my country and work for them. But i dont want to go back and We don't really have any formal contract. I know that they will never give me the letter. Can i proceed the application and explain the situation to CIC, so that it (the letter) would not bother me once my application is approved by the CIC. I kindly ask your advice in this matter.

Regards,

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to prove your four year experience for maximum points (21) including one year in 38 occupation list in MI in last 10 years

Now the requirement to prove this experience from VISA office is Reference Letter(s). If you do not have reference letter you may submit
1.) Your appointment letter/Contract
2.) Salary Slips
3.) organization Chart
4.) Any awards, promotion, transfer, appraisal letter , training certificate etc from your employer
5.) Your experience Letter
6.) And affidavit declaring your duties
7.) If possible an e-mail from your supervisor confirming duties

Inspite of all this it is Visa Officer discretion, whether he is satisfied or not that you did the duties that you will mention.

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Thanks a lot Ankit,

Your advice is very helpful. I have one question. Is it MUST to submit letter of employment for a job experience which is not among the 38 NOCs classification. For example If i worked only 2 years within the last 10 years in a job which is in line with the 38 NOC classification and 8 years with other job, Should i still verify my experience of the 8 years?

Best,