+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience has one entry for last designation, but had multiple titles. How to go further when providing reference letter.

kritika435

Mar 7, 2020
In the work history section, I had filled only one last designation for 3 years at a company but had a different job title for each year. How should I provide the reference letter after ITA?
Is it okay to attach the reference letter mentioning three 3 job titles for each year although my work experience section shows only one designation for 3 years? Will it get rejected due to the discrepancy of information? how should I go further on this?
Or Should I change the work experience section and write three designations? Is it okay to change the work experience section after ITA?

MysteryLog

Jan 19, 2023
In the work history section, I had filled only one last designation for 3 years at a company but had a different job title for each year. How should I provide the reference letter after ITA?
Is it okay to attach the reference letter mentioning three 3 job titles for each year although my work experience section shows only one designation for 3 years? Will it get rejected due to the discrepancy of information? how should I go further on this?
Or Should I change the work experience section and write three designations? Is it okay to change the work experience section after ITA?
What did you eventually do?