+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of funds from bank after receiving COPR

SaraZT

Nov 27, 2022
Can I withdraw money from the bank after I receive COPR from IRCC in Express Entry program?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Can I withdraw money from the bank after I receive COPR from IRCC in Express Entry program?
The immigration officer could ask you to show a proof of funds at the time of landing, so be careful how you manage that money between now and the moment you will land.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Yep, you can but as said above - you may be asked for POF when you land but it doesn't have to be the same POF you provided when you applied (e.g. you may be bringing some money in cash and have the rest in your account).

habibi007

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Yep, you can but as said above - you may be asked for POF when you land but it doesn't have to be the same POF you provided when you applied (e.g. you may be bringing some money in cash and have the rest in your account).
Hey. If you could guide.

I've used some of the POF to buy a ticket, rent a room, and withdrew some to exchange money for CAD.

Now please guide me, I have already used some of it, at the time of landing, do I need to declare the exact amount that I mentioned in the PR application OR should it be the minimum required? (which was 17,000 something CAD at the I submitted application) OR it doesn't matter if its more or less? Morevover, I can deposit money to my bank acc to compensate for the used funds right? The aging limitation doesn't apply here, right?