+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal and cancellation of study permit

aammaann.ssii

Dec 20, 2022
I have got study visa for may 2023 intake but due to some medical condition in family I am not willing to move to canada. So how can I proceed with process of refund...
College refund I know will be processed by them but how about GIC refund
Many are saying that I have to cancel my study visa then only I can apply for refund

So how can I apply for cancellation of visa . Plz explain whole process. I haven't found the process anywhere.plz if someone had already experienced this it would be a great help ..
Plzhelp me lakhs of amount of stake

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have got study visa for may 2023 intake but due to some medical condition in family I am not willing to move to canada. So how can I proceed with process of refund...
College refund I know will be processed by them but how about GIC refund
Many are saying that I have to cancel my study visa then only I can apply for refund

So how can I apply for cancellation of visa . Plz explain whole process. I haven't found the process anywhere.plz if someone had already experienced this it would be a great help ..
Plzhelp me lakhs of amount of stake
You need to submit a webform to IRCC asking to withdraw/cancel your study permit application. Depending on how much has been processed you may get a partial refund.

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Plz gives clarification on this
As far I know, you can start refund process after you cancel your study visa. You can do it through a webform or simply wait for them to cancel it for you.

aammaann.ssii

Dec 20, 2022
Ca
As far I know, you can start refund process after you cancel your study visa. You can do it through a webform or simply wait for them to cancel it for you.
How they will cancel it for me.. plz elaborate .. in how many days they will cancel it through web form plz reply

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Ca
How they will cancel it for me.. plz elaborate .. in how many days they will cancel it through web form plz reply
I am not sure about the process but they will take at least a month to go through your webform and tell you the process. Also, you can check with your nearest VFS.

HelloLeo

Jul 22, 2024
Hi! Does anyone here know if I can still cancel a study permit application even if I have already received Passport Request?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! Does anyone here know if I can still cancel a study permit application even if I have already received Passport Request?
Yes. Send in a webform saying your wish to withdraw your application and don’t send in your passport for stamping.